We are sharing stories about the communities that connect us. Have a personal story, a video, or some photographs of a community that you want to share with the world? We want to see it — and even if we don’t publish, we will get back to you to let you know where your submission stands.If you’d like to have your work considered for publication in Mesh’s weekly newsletter and blog, read more about our submission guidelines below.
What we are looking for
- Personal stories about how a community has impacted your life
- Creative community activities and tips for building a great community
- Noteworthy community accomplishments, community highlights
- Compelling service projects
- Traditional and non-traditional storytelling
- Stories from diverse and unique perspectives
How to submit
- Send submissions and pitches to our Editor, OT Bremond at submissions [at] meshcommunities.us
- If submitting a pitch, please write no more than 2-3 sentences and include your first name, last name, and email address in the body of the email.
- If submitting a completed essay or photos, please include as attachments with a 1-3 sentence description of the content.
- If submitting a completed video, please include a link to the video with a 1-3 sentence description of the content.
- Please indicate if the content is exclusive contributed content. If it’s not exclusive and has already been posted elsewhere, please provide links.
- There’s no set timeline, but we do our best to respond to submissions as quickly as possible. If we decide to move forward with publishing your content, we publish within 60 days of signing a contract.
- Our editor will work closely with you over email to provide feedback and ask questions before we publish.